Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Powdered Donuts Are Pure Bliss

Virginia Bliss
I met Miss Bliss, when I was doing a promotional shoot for a rock opera written by Hart Deer. She was  a very patient and easy to work model, so I instantly liked her! Shortly after the promo shoot, we became facebook friends and we started commenting and liking each others daily musings. From what I could tell and found out to be true was, Virginia is a doting mother, a scientist in the fields of molecular and microbiology and  a bad ass singer and bass player for the band Verge of Bliss. Check 'em out!
http://www.vergeofbliss.com/







turn-ons: anything to do with rock music, respect

turn-offs: misogyny, negging, pushiness, telling me my band sucks, unwanted physical contact

favorite activities: playing music, hanging out with my daughter, being awesome with my boyfriend

guilty pleasures: celebrity ghost stories, eating raw vegetables

ambitions: to be a pokemon master 

best concert: Whores, Royal Thunder, and Kylesa at the Earl, New Years 2011

favorite books: most works by Friedrich Nietzche and Hunter S. Thompson, Eric Maple’s compiled works on witchcraft and demonology, assorted grimoires including the Adam Kadmon series, The Cannibal Hymn, Gods and Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt, I’m With the Band, The Beauty Myth, the Blue Cliff 
 Record.

favorite movies: Un Chien Andalou, Hellraiser, Anchorman, 200 Motels, Yellow Submarine, Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii, There Will Be Blood

favorite TV show: The X Files, Twin Peaks, Paranormal Witness, Tom Goes to the Mayor, How It’s Made

sports played: swim team, tonsil hockey, naked coed wrestling

pets: I used to have a cat named Snakefinger but she ran away.

foods I crave (besides donuts): carrots, green beans, broccoli with ranch, tendon and tripe pho, tequila (but alas no more!), rare steak


people I admire: L7, Babes in Toyland, Brody Dalle, Dave Grohl

weirdest job: dominatrix

 song to sing: Tourniquet Man by Mars Volta

  sexiest city in the world: Montgomery AL

  in the morning: I drink coffee or diet Dr. Pepper and do   industry related research on the internet.

good first date idea: Go to the Earl or Smith’s Olde Bar   for a kickass show! This only works if you are sexier than the musicians playing ;)




what is your message to the world: It’s on the Verge of Bliss album Enabler, which you can download on iTunes or at vergeofbliss.bandcamp.com!!! Alternately you can check out my experimental noise project at 
        soundcloud.com/denderabloodbath.




If you are a bad ass girl and want to be apart of this project, email me at : brookhewitt@roseriotphotography.com

My goal is to promote women,their hard work...and donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment