Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bam Bam, Donuts and PBR....

Bam Bam

I have known Bam Bam for over 20 years now. We met at a gentleman's entertainment establishment located on historic Chesire Bridge Road. When I met Bam Bam she reminded me of a really pretty Liza Minelli. She had a fancy white feather boa and green hair. I can honestly say, I've never met anyone like her, she is GEN-U-WINE! She did, does and will do what she wants. We became friends because I liked her crazy stories and  her quick wit. I think it was her story about accidentally giving a hooker and a john a ride to her house that sold me.
She is now a mother of two boys that she is very proud of as well as an artist.  She did, does and will do whatever she can to promote art. She often organizes local art shows. Bam Bam will not ever be ignored and fights for equality. Punk will never die as long as Bam Bam has anything to do with it. Punk rock, with a heart of gold...that's Bam Bam.

For listings and photos of Bam Bam's art shows, check out:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bambellas-Art-Gallery/326532000715186


Turn-ons:
Boy's with too many tattoos. Sexy hand's on a boy or a girl. anyone who can rock a fidora

Turn-offs: 

Stinky Randy's (shoes). Dirty Hand's. No tattoos

Favorite activities:

Riding my bike, Punk Rock Shows. drinking around a bonfire. 

Guilty pleasures: 
One night stands. Shoe Shopping.



























Ambitions: 
What??? I don't got none of that.

Best concert:
Siouxsie at The Variety Playhouse 1994

Favorite book:
The Magic Cottage

Favorite movies: 
Wild at Heart. Practical Magic. The Divine secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood.


Favorite TV show: City Confidendal.  My Ghost Story. Duck Dynasty







Sports played:
Soft Play. Basketball

Pets: 
My Pussy Kat'z

Foods I crave (besides donuts): 
Fried Chicken

People I admire:
My Momma

Weirdest job:
Working at the Japinese Karoke Bar

Favorite song to sing: 
Mercedes Benz by Janis Joplin



Sexiest city in the world: 
New Oleans, La

In the morning: 
I Need Coffee

Good first date idea: 
Fishing and Weed


What is your message to the world?:
LEAVE ME ALONE... Please








No comments:

Post a Comment