Wednesday, September 25, 2013

...Along came a spider who sat down beside her and sweet Christine offered to share.


Christine
I met Christine a few years ago when we were both "jeerleaders" for the Atlanta Roller Derby. I was a member of the "Stix Army" and she was a "Sake Bomb." We were on opposing teams but our love for photography,silliness and cool things killed any attempt at a rivalry between us.
Christine agreed to meet me at Revolution Donuts in Decatur. We were joined by a  fellow blogger Don De Leaumont of "The Great Southern Brainfart" and a fun little spider friend. Christine is a girl the appreciates Wednesday Adams moments like sharing a donut with a spider. This is one reason I like her!
 Check out Christine aka lady Abigor's photography work!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/abigorbot/

 turn-ons: Sexy, nerdy guys who make me laugh

turn-offs: people that aren’t open and honest about who they are.

favorite activities: photography, long night time walks, watching bad horror movies

guilty pleasures: I don’t have a guilty pleasure but I do love Pokemon. 




ambitions: accomplish more with my photography.. Gallery show!

best concert: Nine Inch Nails, Charlotte NC

favorite books: So many to name…

favorite movies: So many to name… I love sci-fi, cheezy horror movies and documentaries. I recently watched a documentary about artist Wayne White called Beauty Is Embarrassing.

favorite TV show: So many to name… For now, Breaking Bad

pets: Black Cat named Edward [He had a regal quality and the name fit]. Black/ greh shih-tzu/poodle mix named Desmond [When he’s a little shaggier, He looks like he has a little bit of a Scottish beard. I was heavily into the tv show LOST and the name Desmond just fit.]



















people I admire: Orson Welles, Marilyn Monroe, Trent Reznor, Warren Ellis.. such a long list..

weirdest job: It wasn’t as weird as it sounds but I was a phone sex girl for a year.

favorite song to sing karaoke: “Kids in America” by Kim Wilde

favorite city : So far… Atlanta. I love the skyline!

in the morning: Feed and cuddle the cat and dog  

good first date idea: Midnight movie at the Landmark Midtown and cocktails at the Highlander.





What is your message to the world?: Try harder to be better to each other weather it be a fellow human or animal or whatever. 

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in this blog, please contact Rose Riot at brookhewitt@roseriotphotography.com
Feel free to check me out on FB and visit my website www.roseriotphotography.com








No comments:

Post a Comment