Monday, June 9, 2014

It's been a while but by popular demand, BAGAD is back!!!I did this shoot with Savanna a while in 2013 with the most sincere intentions that it would used in my blog but my business Rose Riot Photography got busy and well, you know.... I had so many people come up to me and message me about BAGAD, asking if they could be featured and when it would be up again. This blog is just something I decided to do for a creative outlet and a way to show the world all the amazing and creative women I know. I wanted to help promote their creative endeavours. So I BAGAD is back, the people have spoken and I am listening! If you or someone you know is a bad ass girl and you want the world to know it, I would like to help. email me at brookhewitt@roseriotphotography.com and let's make some magic happen. 

I met Savanna through friends. She is a lovely girl with a vibrant personality. She does a little of everything, works with kids, event and party plans, photography and other groovy stuff. Check her out here:https://www.facebook.com/SaintsAndSinners/timeline






turn-ons: sincerity, intelligence, board games, people who revel in contradictions


turn-offs:  liars, cheaters, thieves...basically anyone who doesn’t believe in karma or intentionally hurts other people.  plus Atlanta traffic.  and polo shirts.  


guilty pleasures:  fat cats who love belly rubs, driving around blaring 90’s music



what makes you want to be a better person?  my wonderful friends, being surrounded by so much beautiful music and art, and all the negativity and ignorance I see in the world


first concert:  Mariah Carey.  My dad took me for my birthday when I was 13.  I still think he’s a saint for doing so :)


favorite books: too many!  Fahrenheit 451, The Stranger, Harry Potter series, most anything by Hunter S. Thompson

favorite movies:  Amelie, Almost Famous, Love Actually, Trainspotting, most Tarantino and Wes Anderson flicks rock...


favorite TV show:  Arrested Development, Mad Men, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Game of Thrones


Where would you go if you had a time machine?:  Ancient Egypt, Elizabethan England, or 1960’s London/NYC

pets:  two adorably giant jungle kitties, Mowgli and Baloo


people I admire:  

weirdest job:  I briefly reviewed bars for a blind dating site when I moved to Atlanta.  But then, I used to work on Wall Street, and now I tutor the SAT, photograph, and throw parties...so maybe all my jobs are weird?


favorite song to sing karaoke:  Say it Ain’t Sooooo or These Boots Are Made for Walkin’


favorite city :  Atlanta...or Dublin.  I lived there for a summer and it was fantastic


in the morning….:  pshh, what’s that?  I don’t get up before noon unless it’s a really special occasion :p





what is your message to the world:  Live hard, love harder, and create the beauty you want to see in the world

As always, feel free to check out my stuff at www.roseriotphotography.com ,https://www.facebook.com/roseriotphotography and I'm on instagram too!

No comments:

Post a Comment