Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Atlanta Donut Apocolypse

Katlin 

My most recent model Katlin, expressed an interest in killing zombies and I knew just where to go for that. I asked her to meet me at the Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse grounds for some camera and zombie shootin'! This is just a sneak peak of my shoot with the adorably, bad ass Katlin. More photos and fun answers to her questionnaire to come soon. Meanwhile, Bad Ass Girls and Donuts would like to take this opportunity to spread the word about the AZA.

                           Bad Ass Katlin and Lucy takin' a donut break from killin' zombies.


Atlanta has had many nicknames through out the years, "hotlanta, the dirty south (or souf in you're so inclined), The A, and my personal favorite The city Too Busy to Hate. However,  It would be more apt to call Atlanta the City of The Living Dead. Atlanta plays host to the Walking Dead T.V. series and more zombie runs/crawls/events than you can shake a rotting stick at. The best Zombie experience open to the public in is the Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse. The AZA takes place on a huge piece of land  and an abandoned motel right off Moreland Ave. This year there are three interactive experiences to choose from at AZA.  "Return of the Curse" which takes you through some Blair Witchesque woods and into the possible clutches of chanting red cloaked coven members all while zombie attempt to grab you for brain feasting purposes. The next fun choice is"Zombie Killer", an opportunity to do some actual zombie hunting in the abandoned hotel with 100 paint ball rounds and last there is my favorite of the three, "The Super Secret Attraction." I wasn't allowed to photograph in there due to the secret nature but it was full of horror eye candy and…zombies!
AZA provided just as many spooks as it does laughs and is the most interactive haunt/attraction I've ever attended. I don't scare easily and I found myself startled many times, when I wasn't grinning or laughing.

You can purchase tickets for one or all three.


 The pre show process is a well oiled machine at AZA. There is an assembly line of scabs, blood and rotting skin application.


Pre- show meeting, all zombies and secret society members present and accounted for.


         
AH!
 Zombie cleavage
 Stay out of the woods!
Scary hallways perfect for zombie shooting and secret symbols written in BLOOD!





                                    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!



      For more information about show times and tickets, visit http://www.atlantazombie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment